Drop Down Menu



Welcome to First Gate Business Service New Page 1

Procedures of changing employment visa and family visa without exit-Dubai

How can I change my own visa and dependents visa without exit the country?

If you are changing visa from Dubai mainland to mainland company, you can follow below mentioned steps:


Cancel your dependents visa first from Immigration. They can stay here 29 days after cancellation without fine if the present visa is not expired at the time of cancellation

Now your present company can cancel your own visa and let your new company apply work permit for you. You can stay here 29 days after cancellation without fine if the present visa is not expired at the time of cancellation

Pay Inside Country fee: After completion of all payments of Ministry of Labour, pay inside the country fee for Immigration. Dh650 is the extra fee to get visa inside the country

Type Status Change form from Typing Centre and pay Dh510 (typing charge extra)

Do medical test, type labour contract from Tas'heel Centre and submit the Contract at Tas'heel Centre after signing employee and employer. If you pay Dh53 extra at Tas'heel Centre you can collect your labour contract and labour card by next working day from the same Tas'heel Centre.

Type Emirates ID and Visa Stamping from Typing Centre, attach original Visa, Medical Certificate, Passport, copy of Emirates ID application, Labour Contract submission receipt copy, Immigration Establishment Card copy, Trade License copy and submit at Immigration office. You can select urgent mode at the time of typing Visa Stamping application by paying Dh100 extra or pay Dh120 extra at Immigration to make it urgent. You will get back visa stamped passport same time.
Pay Dh20 for Courier if the Application is Normal and Passport will be delivered after Two days

Online: If your company has five or more employee, you should apply for visa stamping through online.

Now you can apply for family/dependents visa and change their status inside the country without exit.

FREE ZONE TO DUBAI (MAINLAND): If you are changing visa from a Free Zone to Dubai mainland company, do the following steps:

Let the new company apply work permit for you
After the approval from Ministry of Labour, submit the work permit and appointment letter to Immigration Department and deposit Dh5020 to hold your dependents visa. You should get special approval from senior officer at Immigration head office, Jaffliyya to hold family visa.

Service Charge: Dh120 extra should be paid at Immigration for each passport as service charge.

Immigration Department will issue a receipt for the deposited amount and will cancel your visa without cancelling family's visa.

Now new company can get your visa from Immigration after completion of the the formalities.

Period of Visa holding is 30 days. After that fine will be charged. If the allowed period exceeded, the applicant cannot change status inside the country and he/she must exit and enter on new visa. In such case he/she can exit to Oman or home country after receiving the new visa (Fly Dubai package is available for visa change).

Your dependents cannot travel during the visa hold period.

After get issued the Visa, you have to change Visa Status, apply for Medical, Emirates ID, labour contract and Visa Stamping. If you pay Dh53 extra at Tas'heel Centre you can collect your labour contract and labour card by next working day from the same Tas'heel Centre.

You must show your new labour contract and new visa stamped passport at Immigration Department to refund the money.

CHANGING TO INVESTOR/PARTNER VISA: If you are changing to Investor/Partner Visa, type the application, get seal and signature of sponsor, submit the application at the immigration, pay Dh680 to issue visa inside the country, then Dh5020 as refundable deposit to hold dependants visa. You should get special approval from senior officer at Immigration head office, Jaffliyya to hold family visa.

Investor/Partner Visa holder needs to show his/her new visa stamped passport only to refund the money.

Family visa needs to renew only at the time of its expiry. No need transfer.

Family visa holding is not allowed if the applicant is shifting to different emirate.


Take original deposit receipt, your passport and new labour contract to Refund Counter at Immigration Head Office at Jafiliya.

Get no objection for refund seal from the counter and go to Dubai Commercial Bank (next to Immigration building) and collect the cash. Bank will charge Dh10 as commission. 

Immigration Main Branch
Bur Dubai, Karama
Immigration Call Center: 800 5111

Family visa holding facility is available in Sharjah also.

Address of Tas'heel Centers in Dubai

Itqan Businessmen Services
Opp. Al Mulla Plaza, Tel. 04-232 7333

Tas'heel Business Centre
Ground Floor, Al Tawar Centre
Tel. 04-263 5588

OnTime Business Solutions
Oud Metha Road
Tel. 04-397 7776

Al Reaya Services
Near Oasis Centre
Sheikh Zayed Road
Tel. 04-346 7991

Estemarat Services
Muraqabat Street, Opp. Coral Deira Hotel
Tel. 04-704 4900

Al Nakhba Business Centre
Matar Plaza, Qusais, Near Mai Tower
Tel. 04-259 9990

Mu'amala Businessmen Service Center
First Floor, Hyat Regency Hotel, Near Shindaga Tunnel, Dubai
Tel. 04-250 5566

Tas'heel Centre Timing: Saturday to Thursday 7:30am to 7:00pm
Tel. 04-283 8800


Family Visa

 Medical Fitness Test


  Back |

Printer-Friendly version

Print Page  | Email this article



Tell a Friend

തിരുവനന്തപുരം UAE കോണ്‍സുലേറ്റില്‍ വിസ നടപടിക്രമങ്ങള്‍ക്കായി പോകുന്നവര്‍ക്ക് ആവശ്യമായ മെഡിക്കല്, അപ്പോയ്ന്‍റ്മെന്‍റ്, മെഡിക്കല്‍ സര്‍ട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് അറ്റസ്റ്റേഷന്, ക്രഡിറ്റ്കാര്‍ഡ് വഴി കോണ്‍സുലേറ്റില്‍ പണം അടക്കല്, താമസം, യാത്ര തുടങ്ങിയ സേവനങ്ങള്‍ക്ക് ബന്ധപ്പെടുക.  read more
Explore International 
+91-953 90 51 386
+91-894 33 28 266



Welcome to First Gate Business Service

Affidavit for Child's Passport | Affidavit for Maid Visa-Indian Consulate | Attestation | Ban-1Year | Business Set-Up in Dubai | Certificate Attestation | Change of Name | Change of Spouse Name | Cheque Bounce | Consulate Procedures for Maid Visa | Consulate Works-Ind | Credit Card Debt | Damaged Passport | Date of Birth Correction Death Cert. Attestation | ECNR | Embassies & Consulates | Employment ban | Employment Contract-Ind.Consulate | Employment Visa-UAE | Employment rules-UAE | FAQs-Visa | Family Visa Abu Dhabi | Family Visa-Ajman | Family Visa-Dubai | Family Visa Sharjah | Fines-UAE | Immigration Clearance | Important Telephone Numbers-Dubai | Indian Maid- Change Visa inside UAE | India Tourist Visa | International Driving Permit-Dubai | Investor Visa-Dubai | Labour Dispute-UAE | Labour Law-UAE | Legalization at UAE Embassy | LLC formation-Dubai | Loss of Passport-Dubai | Maid Visa-UAE | Marriage Solemnization at Indian Consulate-Dubai | Medical Test-Dubai | Mission Visa-UAE | MoH & DoH Exams | Multiple Entry Visa-Dubai | Municipality Exam for Engineers-Dubai | NRI Certificate | OK to Board | Online Service | Passport Lost | PCC Attestation-UAE Embassy Delhi | PCC-India | PCC Out of Country-Dubai | Pharmacist Exam-UAE | Re-entry-UAE | Salary Certificate Attestation-Dubai | Saudi Visa | Servant Visa-UAE | Sharjah Visa rules | Surrender of Indian Passport | Tatkaal Passport | TC Attestation-Consulate-Dubai | Tourist Visa-UAE | Translation | UAE Embassies World-wide | Umrah Visa | Undertaking for Studies | Visa for Step-child-Dubai | Visa on Arrival-Dubai | Visa on Arrival-India | Visa on Arrival-Qatar | Visas of two countries | Visit Visa-UAE | Will Attestation-Dubai | Work in UAE | Work Permit-UAE | more


Explore International , 2nd Floor, City Tower, Pandikkad Road, Opp. KTA Gents Planet, MANJERI, Malappuram Dt, Kerala, India.
Tel. +91 - 953 90 51 386, 894 33 28 266 Email: exploreprocess@gmail.com, www.allprocess.in

Head Office: Dubai, U.A.E. www.visaprocess.ae