1. Application in EAP-I form. All particulars other than name and
signature in the application should tally with those in the present
2. Five recent photos with white background and frontal view
3. Current Passport in original with photocopy (of first, last,
address page if separate page, any other endorsement pages and visa
page with additional booklets if any.
4. Personal Particulars Form (in Triplicate with pasted photos) if the
passport is issued by other PIAs.
5. Divorce Decree issued by a competent Court or Divorce order from
Wakaf Board or Death Certificate issued by the Registrar of Deaths
needs to be duly attested by Home Department of the concerned State
Government in India.
6. Deed Poll/Sworn Affidavit signed by applicant in the presence of
7. A passport expired more than six months ago should be supported by
a Sworn Affidavit explaining the circumstances and the reasons for
late renewal. Sworn Affidavit is to be signed by the applicant in the
presence of the Consular Officer.
8. Personal appearance of applicant is compulsory to establish
• Empost Service Charge: Dh12
Indian Community Welfare Fund: Dh10
Extra fee for Tatkal/Urgent Service: Dh550 (optional)
Time Taken: Abu Dhabi / Dubai issued Passport - 5
• Passport issued by other PIAs (Passport Issuing Authorities) – 40
• Passport under Tatkal scheme – on the third working day
Will be retained during the Tenure the Service.
Passport Application Centers
Call center : 04 3594000
No. 105, 106, First Floor, Al Khaleej Center, Opposite Al Ain Center,
Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai.
202, Dubai National Insurance Building, Opp. City Centre, Near Flora
Park Hotel, Port Saeed, Deira.
4th Floor/402, Above Tootex Textiles, Near Bus Stand,
Al Sabkha Road, Deira, Dubai, Tel: 04-227 4899.