The following documents are required to apply for PCC at Indian
1. Application in EAP-II Form.
2. Five recent photos with white background and frontal
3. Valid Passport in original and
photocopy of pages 1,2, last two pages & page containing valid visa.
4. Personal Particulars Form (in triplicate with pasted photos), If the Passport is issued by other Passport Issuing
5. Latest Police Clearance Certificate in English (original to be
shown) obtained from UAE
6. Clearance from the Consulate
7. Personal appearance of applicant is compulsory to establish
Will be retained during the Tenure the Service
Dh99 (Courier charge Dh30 extra)
Taken: 10 working days
Clearance available only on consulate working days at Specific times
in BLS Centres.
Passport Application Centers
Timing: Saturday to Thursday
8am to 12 Noon - 1pm to 8pm
Call center : 04 3594000
No. 105, 106, First Floor, Al Khaleej Center, Opposite Al Ain Center,
Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai.
202, Dubai National Insurance Building, Opp. City Centre, Near Flora
Park Hotel, Port Saeed, Deira.
4th Floor/402, Above Tootex Textiles, Near Bus Stand,
Al Sabkha Road, Deira, Dubai, Tel: 04-227 4899.